Welcome!

Welcome to Providence-St. Mel's LRC blog. Stop by often for the latest Library News, Reviews, and Announcements!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Caudill Comments 2012

Please post a separate post for each book you have read.

Please include the following in each post:
1. Begin with the title and author
2. A 1-2 sentence original summary of the book (may not be pasted from a review). This is how I know you read the book;
3. A final sentence beginning with one of the following: "I loved..." ; "I learned..." ; or "I wonder..." This way I know how the book affected you personally.

I can't wait to read your reviews!

1 comment:

  1. Sydney Smith
    Title:The Girl Who Threw Butterflies
    Author: Mick Cochrane

    I am still reading this book. But so far, this book is about a girl named Molly whose father just mysteriously died in a car accident. Her dad was the sporty one along with her. He was the one who taught her how to throw a knukleball. He said that the knuckleball was supossed to be so gentle, it would be like letting go a butterfly. Also she talks with her friend Celia about joining the baseball team, which seems like all boys, but it isn't, with Molly involved.

    ReplyDelete